Quick hands-on: Perfect Pushup V2
Perfect Pushup Routine
Perfect Pushup Routine With Standard Pushups
Pushup workout routines are very helpful and effective for loosing weight and tone your body. The perfect pushup routine incorporates exercise for different muscle areas to get best results. The right pushup position is essential to ensure that you get the perfect pushup workout routine. Pushups are the simplest body figuring exercise, which must be a part of any workout routine.
The perfect pushup workout routine should include variety of pushups to work on the shoulders, chest and triceps. It is ideal to gain upper body strength.
Start your perfect pushup routine with warm up. Warming up of body helps muscles to get ready for the perfect pushups. It reduces the risk of injuries significantly.
Warming up of body helps in achieving best perfect pushup routine results. Hence, it is very important to warm up the body before starting the workout routine. While exercising, stretch your key joints arms and wrists properly. There are number of workout routines that use different muscles of upper body. Many times, it includes regular, wide arm and diamond pushups.
Let us see how to do standard or regular pushups. Following instructions will help in doing standard pushups -
The above 2 steps are to be repeated for the rest of the perfect pushup routine. The beginners should attempt 15-20 standard pushups.
- Start with horizontal position on the floor. The floor with carpet or cushion is more comfortable. Keep your feet close together for the perfect pushup routine.
- The next step includes making two fists and placing them on the floor at the shoulder width apart. Curl your toes towards head so that balls of feet touch the ground.
- Slowly raise your head using arms and avoid performing sudden jerky actions. Now your hands and balls of feet must support your weight. This position is called plank and is the basic position used in various exercises.
- Now lower your chest slowly to the ground until your elbows form 90-degree angel. Take breath as you move down to the floor.
- Raise yourself and exhale as you move upwards. Continue until your arms reach almost straight position.
© 2010 Perfect Pushup V2. All RightReserved